Code of Ethics
As part of City-Link Express commitment to you, our customer; we have created our charter to ensure that all employees of City-Link Express give his / her best in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- After your standard pick-up order has been placed, we will endeavour to collect your shipment at the stipulated time and date.
- Should our courier be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g.: weather conditions, road works, accidents, etc) we will contact you to inform of this delay. We ask for your kind assistance as we make alternate arrangements to collect your shipment.
- If your shipment is improperly packed or missing its connoted document, our courier has the right to hold on collection. This is to ensure that the correct person receives the right shipment and in good condition.
- We begin our collections during normal working hours (Weekdays), 8.30am – 12.30pm (Saturday).
- No collection or deliveries on Sunday, public holidays and respective state holidays.
- Our standard delivery hour is from 8.30am – 5.30pm.
- Because we understand that many of our customers are not home when we make our deliveries; please contact our toll-free hotline 1300-88-2489, should you receive our notification that we visited your address.
- If you wish to change the mailing address or to allow an authorize person to collect on your behalf, kindly note that City-Link Express is required to notify the shipper for this new arrangement.
- Should you find that the shipment you receive is in poor condition, please contact the nearest City-Link Express service centre or call 1300-88-2489. Kindly notify City-Link Express immediately within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Any notification after the 48 hours will not be entertained.
- All City-Link Express couriers can easily be identified by their official company uniforms and ID tags.
- Should you be approached by a person claiming to be a City-Link Express courier without wearing his uniform and tag, please exercise caution.
- Each courier has been reminded to give you a proper greeting when doing their pick-up or deliveries.
4. Customer service
- Our customer service officers will try their best to assist for any enquiry that you may have.
- Due to the high volume of calls that we receive a day, we apologize if you are unable to connect to us on the 1st call attempt. Please be patient if you are put on hold and we will attend to you as soon as possible.
- When you visit our branch, our staff will do their best to ensure your visit with us is short but memorable.
Should there be a queue, we humbly ask that you take a seat while we will attend to you shortly.