Managing fulfilment operations in-house may not always be efficient and productive in this increasingly competitive e-commerce industry. Furthermore, the intricacies of supply chain management can overwhelm small enterprises, wasting both time and resources.
The burden of maintaining supply chain operations can greatly be reduced when fulfilment is outsourced to a third-party logistics or facility. Companies that do third-party logistics handle everything from inventory storage to order processing to shipping.
What Is a Third-Party Logistics (3PL) & Fulfilment Management System
Third-party logistics (or 3PL) refers to the outsourcing of ecommerce logistical procedures such as inventory management, warehousing, and fulfilment to a third-party company. With the tools and infrastructure to manage retail order fulfilment, 3PL providers enable ecommerce retailers to achieve more. Customs brokerage, domestic and international shipping, and trade compliance are all services provided by certain 3PLs, while others create and implement omni-channel logistics solutions for manufacturers, retailers, and e-commerce businesses.
With vast experience within the logistics management, City-Link Express’ third party logistics services allow businesses to outsource supply chain logistics operations, including transportation services, warehousing, picking, packing, and shipping to the end customers. We even manage our clients’ entire operations to help bring them savings while maintaining efficiency.
The million dollar question: Will third-party logistics be beneficial to your company?
As far as in-house fulfilment goes, it can become unmanageable and costly if your business is rapidly growing. As a result, if your commerce is a little side business, third-party fulfilment services may not be required. On the other hand, many e-commerce enterprises benefit from outsourced fulfilment services. The following are the specific benefits you may receive after you engage with City-Link Express Warehousing 3PL & Fulfilment Management System:
- You won’t have to worry about lease agreements. City-Link Express will provide all of the space you require, as well as the ability to increase or decrease the amount of shelf space available for your products.
- City-Link staff manages and processes all of your orders, and we’re here to make sure your consumers get exactly what they ordered. If the wrong order is sent, we provide return/reverse collection from the customers’ addresses.
- Returns (reverse logistics) is to ease your business as we also cover the collection of returned goods or orders that are damaged or mis-fulfilled. This saves time and allows products to return to the shelf faster.
- Lower shipping costs and faster delivery will benefit your customers. Because your location may not be ideal for shipping products across the country, outsourcing to a third-party warehouse that is strategically located will make it easier and faster for your clients to get them.
- Your business has established a partnership! As a third-party logistics service, City-Link Express will advise you on the optimal packing, shipping, and inventory management choices.
- You can focus more of your energy on growing your business and increasing revenue. Simply entrust all of your packages to City-Link Express, your trusted delivery partner!
For more enquiries about City-Link Express Warehouse Management System, Third-party Logistics & Fulfilment, you can always drop an email to [email protected] or contact us at 03-5565 8399. Our experts are honoured to assist you and City-Link Express is delighted to be a part of your growth.