Dear Valued Customers,
At City-Link Express, we recognize the importance in providing uninterrupted express logistic services to you and your business.
COVID-19 has spread to almost all countries around the world, including ours. We hope all your family and friends are well. At the same time, our sincerest appreciation goes out to all medical practitioners and governments of respective countries in working together to contain the outbreak.
Following the World Health Organization (WHO) declaration of the COVID-19 pandemic, the management of City-Link Express has decided to take the following actions: –
- Licensed under the Postal Services Act 2012 and confirmed by its regulatory body The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission, our City-Link offices will be open for business as usual.
- Our drivers and dispatchers will continue serving the nation courageously and safely.
- Our management will be continuously monitoring for the latest update on government policies and logistics regulations that may result in service disruption and you will be updated accordingly.
- Our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) will ensure that our facilities, employees and equipment function with minimal disruption.
- We have step up on hygiene and sanitary efforts to keep our premises and equipment clean.
- We have implemented travel restrictions to all our employees travelling abroad and within the country.
- Our meetings have been rescheduled and encouraged to be carried out virtually.
For further assistance, we can be reached via email at email@example.com or at 1300-88-2489 (Pick-Up) / 03-5033 3800. Please leave your name, telephone number and account number.
Lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that we would be doing our best to provide quality services to our customers and nation. We value our long-term business relationship and the trust that has been placed on us. Thank you.
Chief Executive Officer
For advice and updates from the Ministry of Health Malaysia, visit the official portal at www.moh.gov.my. Any enquiries on the movement control order can be directed to the National Operations Management Centre at hotline 03-8888 2010 beginning noon on Tuesday (March 17).